How to kill as card legnus at the end of the game? He too powerful
How to kill as card legnus at the end of the game?(4 posts) (3 voices)
These are a few tips that worked well for me:
1) you want Huben to be at least level 75. Max out with rocks. I also equipped him with the Lords ring.
2) have your dodgers maxed out or close to. Mine's were Rhimstol and Milia.
3) Tianerx did not prove as hurtful as Huben but she can still dodge pretty well.
4) will up as much as you can your dodgers and Huben before killing the first boss.
5) make Ascard attack your dodgers. Just evade. While making the rest wait (Huben's will go up while waiting)
6) to really harm Ascard with Huben, you need at least 160 will AFTER Full Force.
7) if you need some extra will humph, make Ascard kill the others so Millia and Huben's will go up but remember this will make Tianerx will go down.
8) Somehow I managed to get Millia's will at 160. Almost unhittable if you cast Full Force right (don't do it too often or you will screw yourself).
Forgot to mention always to use Evade and activate the Evade and Counter skills with your dodgers.
When attacking with Huben, always use its most powerful attack and activate Counter, Aim, Elude and Strength and Full Force. The same goes for Tianerx. Remember that for the latter, you need not to be too close.
Over all, the ending after defeating Ascard is the worst I have seen of them all. But it is quite a nice challenge.
Awesome game, by the way!! Waiting for the other two wars!
I can beat Ascard only with Tianerx in level 86, just stand near Legnus, he will attack you. Then, just evade+elude4, you will be fine. Then try to build your will by always choose "wait" button every your turn until your will got 180. When you dodge Ascard's attack, his energy will go down until he can't give you counter attack, so it will easier an efficient to you to beat Ascard. I think Ascard is not difficult boss :)Posted 5 years ago #
You must log in to post.